Friday, August 25, 2006

Okay, so Tammy said this was easy and a great way to stay in contact with family/friends without having to send tons of emails. So here I go. I'm learning how to add all the pictures so everyone can enjoy all at once.

Hopefully I'll update often.

Here's the kiddo update and family stuff:

Cam (aka Camden, Brother Bear)

- he's a genius. I just know it. We're in the car the other day and he's listening to a tape of songs G-mom made for him (circa 1970) and the song says, "you take your turn, I'll take mine" and that son of mine pipes up and says, "hey! Its like sharing!" Brilliant. Now were he 12 I might not be so impressed, but at 3??? Wow.

-also, he's a scooting machine! Loves the scooter and is already daring to do tricks - that risky boy stuff! He pulled out the bunny hop on the scooter the other day, pretty cool.

-currently reading THE HAPPY HOKY FAMILY (a must read for Julia, lins- too funny)

Emery (aka Emmy, Sissy, Lil Girl, Rosy-roo, Em)

-genius level is yet to be determined, but she's already forming words!!! Mamma is frequent as is Dada and MOOOOOOOO (for more - we think the please is implied) and Bu (brother!). Also in rotation is AHHHHDU (all done, and if you think its a fluke, trust me...from the cart in Target I hear AHHHHHDU and that's all she wrote!)

-crawling, pulling up, letting go, falling, getting hurt, getting into (everything)

-two teeth

-currently reading - ANYTHING THAT WITHSTANDS THE CHEWING

No comments: