Friday, January 19, 2007

Pics and Thank Yous



First, THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED US THIS WEEK (and I'm sure the weeks to come). Its amazing to me the way God works thru stuff. I mean LITTLE stuff has just come together just right and made this hectic week of surgery a breeze for our family. It certainly makes you appreciate good health. I mean, it IS just a leg after all (I'm sure Stu may have more to say on that, but oh well.) BUT, again thanks to ALL who have helped out, childcare, visits, etc...it means so much.

Currently its a napping house, so I can type. Here's the update on the patient. He's home, doing great. Just on Ibuprofen right now, has stronger stuff if needed. He's on crutches and will be for at least two weeks. Can't drive, but otherwise is doing well. Thinking of taking up biking instead.... I'm sure he won't appreciate the photos, but he knew they were coming. I really want to get the xray on here, its SO cool.

No comments: