Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chalk drawings and such...

Daddy: I drew the stick figure, but Cam added the necessary hair and glasses (ala Bob of years gone by glasses :))
Airplane (pretty good, I like the smoke out the back)
(Cam's self portrait) Look at the driveway...we were busy, even Emmy, when she wasn't eating the chalk
Bubbles

Yup, Spring has peeked and said, "Hello", but please don't count out the snow. So, we are lapping up the sunshine and counting the freedom of outdoors as a treat. I LOVE the sound of the birds and kids...what could be better? We even have a few brave lilly of the valley up and blooming!

Lots of Pictures...start with day 1 of nice weather: Chalk drawings and the like

3 comments:

Bob said...

I still have those glasses. They're gonna come back someday.

I love the expression on Cam's self portrait. It's amazing how a few simple, well-placed lines can communicate so much.

JonesFam4 said...

Yeah, and my pink glasses with snoopy on the sides are coming back too.

His chalk drawings have taken a major leap this year...all things have. Pumping the swing and jumping out, teaching Em to go down the stairs. Wow. I told him today he's actually a KID now, not a toddler. And that opened the floodgate of questions.

Chad Hart said...

Bob is like a totally different person in the pictures I see with his old glasses.

About glasses, I forget that I have mine on nowadays.