Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Decorations Begin


We've been "crafting" around here.

I need to get a pic of the turkey up, but ... it was CUTE! We hunted for materials outside then hot glued the turkey together: pinecones, twigs, leaves, seeds etc... all were used and an hour outside hunting for the stuff! Perfect

After that success I decided we needed to do something creative with all the holiday sales magazines that Lands End insists on sending me. I can't look at them, I'll just want something...soooo:
Stars!

Pulled the instructions off the internet and I've made 3. Cam will help with the next few, but it was tricky.
However, they look awesome in the windows and will be our newest addition to Christmas Decorations.

Next up: I'm looking into the star garland made from 2 liter bottles...not sure, may be too hard for us. And an advent chain, I'm sure we can ALL handle that one, even Sissy.

2 comments:

Nickell said...

OH to have the time to craft! That is really cool!

agmwilliams said...

what has gotten into you crafty girl??? the stars do look cute...i know i didn't probably seem as impressed by the bracelet as i should have been, but the key chain and today's mops ornament were very good...i never knew you had this much craftiness in you!