Friday, May 23, 2008

Date Night

Ahhhh, we had a babysitter. We went to Indiana Jones. OH...MY....WORD. HOW bad was that?

I'm just posting my warning. Unless you have tickets handed to you, just wait and burn a few bucks on the rental to discover how bad this one is.

http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_9333553

There's the review that states it well.

But, really, without revealing the ending all I can say is its SOOOOOOOO bad.

So, there's my unsolicited review. And my final advise, don't go. Just skip it and watch Raiders again.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Next time, save your $$'s and let the kiddies come here and play. Less risky :)....

I was so looking forward to it... that just stinks.

Keeping an Eye on Paraguay said...

Please don't let it be so!!!

Oh well, there's still Narnia ;)