Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Its a PEE day

In the grand tradition of the last few posts, its all body function humor.

Emmy had the PEE day of the week (at least I hope).

She was at church and didn't tell me she needed to go. BUT, she DID go into a bathroom and stand in front of a potty trying to figure out how to get up (I can only assume), as she wet her pants everywhere. Luckily, I was prepared with a change of clothes.

THEN, home for nap. Put her down in a diaper, she decided it was too cumbersome to her sleep situation, so off it came. THEREFORE, all the bedding got a lovely washing and her as well.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better potty time.

The good thing, the girl cracks me up and its really hard to get frustrated or angry when she smiles AND it helps that Cam thinks these whole proceedings are hilarious (as he doesn't have clean up duty).

These are the good days folks!!!

No comments: