Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The First Day of School





...and MY CAMERA HAS JUNK ON IT!!!!
UGG, now you may want to know what pictures were on the memory card right before this shoot. Lets just say I did NOT take a picture of MY lego creation. HMMMMM, Cam?

Oh well, it cleaned up now.

And here's the kindergarten boy...so big...with sissy.
So sweet!

I do love how she can barely stand to wait in line to pick him up...jumping, yelling, "BU!"
And he bubbles over for about 30 mins with all sorts of information, none what I'm looking for, but he's talking!

So there it is...the worst first day of school pics ever.
I'm gonna take some later this week in the same outfit and pretend...with a CLEAN lens.

2 comments:

Jess Marie said...

I actually like the foggy lense look. It looks like you used some special lense to make it more dramtic looking. Maybe we should all put jelly or something sticky on our lense to look like professionals. Hehehe..:) He's handsome.

JonesFam4 said...

I'm going to guess its butter...see the corn pics...either way it was gross. But I do have some really funny pictures of couch cushions and such.