Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oops, there IS going to be writing Tammy, sorry

So the school thing has been hard for me. Letting him go off into the great unknown. Trusting that he'll be watched over, protected, stretched, taught etc... I just really like control. I like knowing what's going on with him.

ANYHOW, he came home from school and was telling me that one of the kids in class had cried all thru lunch and most of the day, because he missed his mom. I asked Bu if he'd been able to help the kid. Nope, you can't just go over and talk to them during class MOM! Ahhhh, ofcourse. So, I asked, well what's something you CAN do, even if you can't go over and talk to him? What's something you can do no matter where or what that will help the situation?

His answer, "OH, I could pray for him! And God will help him out! He always says yes to that stuff"

And NO I did not burst his little 5 year old bubble about YES to prayers.... I figure the 5 year old probably has a better line on the heart of God than me, and perhaps his purity will lead him TO prayers that fit inline a bit with God. Well, until he prays for a puppy... :)

On the Sissy side of things, we started her memory verse this morning and its a RIOT. The girl cannot do it, UNLESS its a song...sooooo, well you know where I'm going. But DO NOT stop by in the 8 am breakfast hour, its verses sung by the two of us. And the beautiful part, she'll still not get it down, but I will. Hilarious!

There's my writing...

2 comments:

Nora said...

"He always says yes to that stuff..." Oh, that kills me. So cute and full of that precious faith of a child. Cam makes me miss Daniel when he was that age. Cherish every second of it.

Tammy said...

I'm lovin' all of the photos. :) Your kiddos are getting so big!