Monday, August 13, 2007

Its POTTY time!

That's right folks, the FUN times are here!

Emmy went potty today, really! And she got the popsicle reinforcement right after (Cam too) so that was exciting. Then, this evening we tried it before bed and wa-laa more PEE! Jelly bean.

So, I can't believe we're doing this so early. Don't really want to, but she started crying after each time she pooped to get the diaper OFF, then yesterday she was crying to get DIAPIE OFF and it was just Pee. That's when I knew, it was time. I kinda thought this afternoon was a fluke, but this evening she sat, did her thing and then said, "Momma ook, poddy, I poddy" I figure we're in for the long haul now.

Just think of all the money we'll save...right there's enough motivation to get me thru!

So, there's the update you really weren't looking for, but guess what, we are the JONESES and this is what you get.

Check out Stu online at www.firstchristianonline.com its pretty cool and the dock/lake videos are originals (we have a college student thats very talented)

Enjoy - pictures soon (but NOT of potty time)

No comments: