Monday, August 06, 2007

Pre-K (is it Freequay or Reequay mom?)



The first day...no tears...REALLY...just off to school and the best part for Momma and Sis...picking up CAM!!

Here's the homework we had to do (Cam filled in the blanks of the story of his first day)

Today is MONDAY. It is my first day of Pre K. I wore MY BACKPACK, GREEN SHORTS & MY YODA SHIRT. For breakfast I ate a CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA BAR, "It was healthy". After that I was taken to school by DAD (the first reply was, "a car"). My teachers names are MISS LINDA AND MISS DEBBIE. My friend CAMERON is in my class. The first thing we did was PLAYING WITH TOYS. Then we READ BOOKS. The part of the day I liked best was when we HAD SNACK TIME. But I did not like it WHEN I HAD TO SET UP THE CASTLE (apparently the girls asked for his help, he helped begrudgingly). When it was time to go home I felt NOT VERY GLAD because I wanted to STILL PLAY IN PRE K. Tomorrow I will GO TO PRE K.

The boy was whupped whooped whatever...way tired when he got home. But, it is 100 degrees today, who isn't tired.

All in all, a good day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the glowing shoulder straps! What a cute idea to help them remember what they had done their first day! 100 degrees? I thought 91 was bad!