Sunday, August 26, 2007

Surprise and some PICS





We had surprise visitors from Rkfd. this weekend. On Friday we got a phone call from the Loebachs (I'm sure I butchered the spelling). They drove down to E'town, just to see us and more importantly the kiddos. Fun! We ate some Panera Bagels that they spoiled us with and the kids got some candy, candy, candy. Then we just relaxed and enjoyed the weekend. Sat. night we went to a Sun. School class party at a house and watched fireworks (the Heartland Festival was this weekend, just a festival...we didn't know about it). The fireworks were great and Cam and Emmy loved them. Emmy also developed a fever and mysterious rash. I think its dr. time. Sun I stayed home with Em, who was fine by then, but I didn't want to spread it thru the nursery. Here are some pics that I took during our lazy morning together.

I love the mad face...we see this a lot. And we typically get a FINGER POINT as well. She's big into saying, "You, sit." And "'ook Daddy, 'ook" She totally loves her daddy!

No comments: