Friday, April 18, 2008

Kindergarten...already?


Its gonna be hard.

We registered for Kindergarten today.

I'm not ready.

He is, I'm not.

Its gonna be hard to watch my little boy walk off alone.
Its gonna be hard to NOT know most of his day.
Its gonna be hard.

I'm not ready (have I mentioned?)

Anyhow, we loved the school (looking around) and Cam introduced himself to another little boy that's going to be in kindergarten there next year (he did make Sissy go over with him to chat...man they are getting along so well)

I'm NOT ready.

2 comments:

Nora said...

:( They aren't little long enough.

Mama Northrup said...

I AM SO FEELING YOU!
...it seems like yesterday that I was registering Maddie for kindergarten...


This year she starts High School...
Wasn't ready then and not ready now...


I don't think we EVER are.