Monday, April 07, 2008

SPRING BREAK!!!

Ahhhh, it's here! And its BEAUTIFUL, at least for a few days. The weather is stunning and we will be outside for most of it! Yesterday was filled full of bike riding, basketball and baseball for Cam. A nap, dancing, sand, swinging, chalk and bubbles for Em. For me: cleaning the van, ahhhhh so much better now and trying to do some yard work, yuck. Stu: biking with Cam, basketball with Cam, taxes, grilling out, baseball and a little bit of star wars.

Beautiful day!

Now lets see what today brings!

2 comments:

agmwilliams said...

Yeah, I'm really wishing we were outside playing with you guys at the park or something instead of stuck here with sickies again, but I'm sure Addi will be better by the end of the week...just in time for the rain to return! How's that for a positive outlook?! :) Enjoy your day!

Maddie said...

hey guys! its maddie. it was great to get to see you guys again... Em cracks me up.. I also find it pretty funny that Cam used to be in love with me and now doesn't even remember me. haha.

-maddie