Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nora's Suggestion

Nora overheard me say something yesterday while we were on the phone:
"Don't hit your sister with the whale"
She said I should write these down...so the weirdest thing I said yesterday was, "don't hit your sister with the whale" in reference to the new stuffed animal shamu, which Em insists on calling Baby Shampoo. LOVE THAT.

Today's statement, "That's an interesting place to put that". Now while I know the statement isn't so funny this part is:
The statement was in reference to the pull up laying in the hallway with a partially sucked cough drop laying nicely in the middle of it. That's what she thought of it, skip the whole digestive process and put this where it goes! She said to me, "I, I, I, I put it there." That's what 5 minutes unattended does.

7 comments:

Nora said...

awesome! I have said, "Take your fingers out of the VCR" at least 3 times this morning as well as "Don't put cheerios up your nose".

JonesFam4 said...

Better than finger up nose?

Nora said...

fingers are easier to get out...

Keeping an Eye on Paraguay said...

here's one for you...

Andrew broke up a yellow crayon and dropped the pieces by the door. The next day there were ants all over it and Megan said, "Hey look Andrew broke up a yellow crayon and the ants think its cheese." :)

JonesFam4 said...

We have ants. Lovely. Em has taken to naming them. I hear, "awww, Amy come here" Today I told her to tap on them with her tap shoe so they could "sleep"- I am demented.

agmwilliams said...

That is not what the tap shoes were intended for...dancing only, no ant killing! :)

Nora said...

I also heard her say, "he likes to be tapped!" I'm not sure that's true :)...