Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Emery, Christmas Style


Thanks to the following:
Amanda (for the outfit I swore she'd never wear, here I sit eating my words...yum)
Lindsay (for the headband that in its third year STILL makes us laugh. And it makes me miss that tiny baby that wore it once upon a time...maybe I'll ship it back for Little "Lilly" aka no name baby)

Anyhow, enjoy the laugh...Merry Christmas from Emmy

Oh, and yes, she went out in public this way. Cam's school Christmas party and the headband STAYED ON!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow! That is one festive party outfit. It puts the often-seen knitted Christmas "scene" sweaters with the plethora of giant french knots to shame. :)

Anonymous said...

Emmi,
You look so festive! And so fashionable! You guys are having too much fun this Christmas.
Love,
Gheemom