Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blogger Stalking

Amanda told me to check this blog out.

The life here is amazing...faith...pain...joy...

AND with the blog community, you too can pray for this family and be encouraged by their faith.

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

Read thru the older posts to get caught up, basic run down: Husband, wife with CF, surprise pregnancy, preemie, wife awaiting lung transplant.

THEREFORE, the burnt dinner, pee on the bathroom floor from Em missing, front of the Mazda's exhaust system laying on the ground...no big deal. Its all a matter of perspective and I'm sure it is with this family too...in hospital receiving care, awaiting lungs, sleeping little...STILL...parentless child, with out a home etc....STILL...King of all, hanging on a cross, flesh ripped, struggling to breathe, feeling my sin pound on his shoulders...ahhhh perspective. Sometimes I can see a glimpse.

ANYHOW, read and be encouraged and remember to pray pray pray.

3 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Nora said...

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing!

agmwilliams said...

I'm reading this post a lot right now...something I'm really needing to hear at the moment! :)