Tuesday, February 26, 2008

what do you want to be when you grow up?

The conversation in the back of the van from Camden to a buddy,

Cam: When I grow up I'm going to play baseball

Friend: That's cool. I don't know what I'm going to do

Cam: Maybe you could be like, that guy, um Abraham Lincoln, a president. But all the president does is sit around in a room and write down rules. I think it sounds boring.

Emmy (pipes up from the middle seat): When I glow up I'm gonna be a princess.

Baseball and Princess...Poo poo on the president, who wants to do that?

1 comment:

Nora said...

Too cute...

Daniel is torn between becoming the Crocodile Hunter (as in Steve Irwin, not someone who kills crocs), Marine Biologist, and a Video Game Programmer.

Bethany wants to be a mommy...let's hope she learns to stop carrying babies by their feet before then.