Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shopping

The kids had money burning a hole (from Valentines Day...ahhh grandparents).

So we decided to re-enter the land of shopping with a trip to Target and the mall.

Em quickly decided to get "Sweeping Beauty with a stwoler", she loves her princesses! (and that's SLEEPING beauty with a stroller)

Cam took MUCH longer.

In fact, we were at the mall and needed a snack (meaning the kids were getting grumpy and I was without my normal SUGER SHOCK treats that are in the purse) so Stu suggested we get a cookie. Stu asked Cam, "Do you want a cookie?"

Cam asked, "Do they cost money?"
Stu, "yes"
Cam, "Oh, well..." you could see the wheels turning, do I WANT to spend my Valentine $$ on a cookie or save it for a toy?
Stu, "Hey Bud, I'm going to buy it"
Cam, "OH! Well Yeah! I'd LOVE a cookie, thanks!"

Loved it!
And he and Daddy decided on a lego car that they built together, very very nice!

Great day...nice and relaxing hanging out together, and better yet WELL!

No comments: