Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SNOW!!






For our Rockford friends, yes this is our snow day. No school. DO NOT LAUGH, well don't laugh too hard. However, it IS sticking and its beautiful...here's hoping there will be enough to sled in by tonight!

Meanwhile, Emmy ate a TON of it and Cam threw every bit he could in "snowballs". Then inside for the required hot chocolate! Good morning. Now I just need a nap!

Oh, and Stu had a fabulous time at his birthday present IU game!!! YEA!!! I love it when things like that work out...now what am I going to ebay to pay for the tickets :)

2 comments:

agmwilliams said...

You took the kids out to play in the snow??? You are seriously putting me to shame! Maybe someday I'll be a fun mommy like you! :)

JonesFam4 said...

Yes, then I yelled A LOT about staying out in the snow. I was told after 3 mins that it was time to go in and have hot choc. Then I informed MR. TOO COLD that we took 30 mins to get dressed therefore we were staying out AT LEAST 30 mins and to GET OVER IT. Fun indeed.