Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Stuart

Today's the day. He's getting older!!!

Anyhow, Stu's big day consists of a first for him, he's going to an IU game in Bloomington.

Yup, the tickets were bought and he and his buddy Tom are on the road!

Hopefully its a night to remember, I know they've both wanted to go for a while now, so it should be fun.

Otherwise the birthday celebrations are limited, I think we'll have a special 'ssert later this week and sing, but for today, its all about college ball!

Have fun, I love you old guy :)

4 comments:

agmwilliams said...

Tell him happy birthday from our clan...and just so you know...it's really not so bad being married to an old guy! :)

jimmywill said...

Good thing she feels that way......now where did I put my teeth?

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Stuart! We miss you guys!

JonesFam4 said...

James...ohhhhh James. You make us laugh so hard...no go get better!