Monday, March 10, 2008

GENIUS?

So, today Cam and I are sitting on the couch talking:

Cam - "mom, what's 2 plus 2?"

me -4, um what's 4 plus 3

Cam - ummmm, 7

me - did you know that? or did you figure it out?

Cam - I did it in my head

Me - have you done addition in school?

Cam - what's addition?

Me - let me show you on paper what I mean

We then proceeded to write out math problems and he worked them all. Showed him the 9's trick, and he understood it. I was SO impressed, my mind SO does not work this way...

2 comments:

Nora said...

Awesome... Daniel has always been gifted in math which does not come from me or his father.... I've recently shared with Daniel that video game programmers have to be very good at math and only has motivated him more.

Nora said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.