Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness and SKYPE

Thanks to John and Lisa for SKYPE-ing (hee hee...verb) and setting me straight on the new updates to blogger. I can now easily add my links! (I hadn't updated to the new blogger...I'm so behind the times, I'm SO not cutting edge).

Anyhow, I have a new link: John and Lisa
These are friends from LONG ago in a land, well south. Anyhow, check out their site and see the wonderful things in the works for their family. They are missionaries on the path to Paraguay (hoping I spelled it right). Learning the language and having God increase the urgency in their hearts for the people there. I'm so proud of their move...following God with all they have...awesome!

So, enjoy my new LINK and the new look to the LINKS! And, thank you John for finding us...again!

1 comment:

Keeping an Eye on Paraguay said...

Nice post...

Thanks for writing a whole POST about us... we feel so special! We are so glad that we "found" you all again!

Peace!!!

John and Lisa