Friday, June 20, 2008

Lazy Day



Its been a busy summer. I've been determined to make the most of each day, but today I determined that we all needed a break. So, we lazed around!

Great breakfast: blueberry pancakes, eggs, coffee (for me!)
Playing upstairs in Cam's room: jumping on the mattress on the floor, playing a leap frog alphabet game, playing princesses
Short trip: Em went to Bethany's for a bit and Cam and I had some alone time at BIG LOTS...love that store
Nap: well, for Em.
Project: Cam and I put together a K'nex dealie and then I took apart this headboard thing we made in Rockford
Movie: Cam and Em decided to sit together in the comfy chair and watch Enchanted while I listed a bunch of stuff on Craigslist
Dinner with Daddy: chinese restaurant and the kids LOVED it, tried EVERYTHING we put on their plates
Story: daddy
Prayer: family
Bed!

Beautiful

No comments: