Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Beach Pics




In Clearwater I braved the beach with both kids and they did FANTASTIC!
I managed to get dehydrated one day, but nothing a little Gatorade won't fix!

Em loved the sand, Cam loved the waves...

we discovered that sea gulls are quite aggressive as one took a sandwich out of my hand! Nice. And I think I screamed like a girl, well I am a girl, so what do you expect?

I was amazed at the ease with which the kids took to the water, they really haven't been swimming yet this year at this point, and the beach posed no problem. Emmy was a bit timid at first, but that 10 minutes passed!

All in all, it was so nice, even schlepping all our stuff back and forth was no big deal! Amazing!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Emmy is a fish... seriously, the child can swim like no one's business. I hope she continues to well in the future when you ween her off the water wings.